Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July




Forth of July was nice. We went to the Hewitts for supper and played some Sequence. IT was my first time, however, Dana and I beat James and Scott 2 out of 3 time! We met some other Crossrodians at Crossroads, went and handed out glow necklaces and watched fireworks with some of our awesome church family.
We had Lewis, Kara, Lesley, and Elijah over on Saturday. We spent the entire day together and had a blast. We cooked out, the kids played in the kiddie pool, they soaked some of the adults with Elijah's water gun. Kara, Lesley and I jumped on the trampoline like kids, which was pretty funny. I laughed so hard at Lesley! Lewis and Scott played Wii Sports, we played some guitar hero, shot some firworks, played T-ball with the kids...it was fun! We love our friends!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...was that picture really necessary? I'm not the one who peed my pants!