Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekend

The weekends are NEVER long enough, even when we get an extra day! We did have a great one though! Scott and I went to dinner and a movie on Friday night while the girls went to their Papaws. It's always nice to have date night with my hubby and the girls love getting to stay over at Papaw and Julies. Saturday was my dad's birthday so we had my mom and dad over for supper and cake. Sunday we went to church, went to eat with Jimmy and Julie, took the girls to see Memom, Scott cooked some burgers on the grill and we watched a movie. Yesterday some of our precious friends invited us over for a cook out and flag football. I had not played flag football since I was like thirteen, but it was fun. I was very insignificant to our team, the only time they threw the ball to me, I tumbled on the ground, just about turned a flip, and fumbled the ball. I was just so shocked that someone was actually throwing the ball to me that I got a little shook up! LOL, needless to say we had a great time with some great friends and had some awesome burgers! The girls played hard and were almost as wore out as their daddy, nah.... he's whining about being sore today. I just told him to suck it up!

2 comments:

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesley said...

Just curious, were these friends precious?! :)