Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wii

Ok guys, if you are new to the Wii, be very careful! The girls wanted me to play Wii with them last night and although I have played Tennis and Bowling with them before and got a little sore, I had yet to do boxing. I am a little competitive. I had to beat my eight year olds score, therefore I went a little pshyo. However, Alexis informed me that I was only doing the punching bag, that it wasn't the actual game, so then I started the fight only to find AGAIN that I was still practicing, not the real thing yet. So when I actually started fighting, the girls were screaming at me and I was like a freakin championship boxer. I'm sure you guys would have got a really good laugh if you had seen me! I think I threw my arm out. I am in a little pain today! Wii - Use with caution!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

blimey...i know all about Wii boxing! I hurt for a week after I played it at your house last time. I love it though!